Applying for New Membership for Electric Service at Trinity Valley Electric
To establish new membership for electric service with Trinity Valley Electric please complete the online Application. It is very important that you provide the eight (8) digit meter number for the address you are requesting, or specify the nearest eight (8) digit meter number to the location you are requesting to have connected in your name.
If you have any questions regarding setting up new service you may contact our Member Service Department at 972-932-2214 or 1-800-766-9576 office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- Membership Fee – $10.00
- Connection Fee – $50.00 if trip is required.
- Deposit – please read deposit information below or call our Member Service Department.
- The initial deposit for permanent residential, commercial or large power service shall not exceed one-sixth (1/6) of the estimated annual billings. The Cooperative may require an applicant for temporary service or seasonal service or service to weekend or intermittent use installations to pay a deposit sufficient to reasonably protect the Cooperative against the assumed risk for any of such services.
You must contact our Member Service Department if:
- The property doesn’t currently have electric service.
- A new pole must be installed in order to reach the metering point.
- New accounts are automatically enrolled in Operation Round Up, benefiting the TVEC Charitable Foundation. For more information click here.
- If you would not like to participate in Operation Round Up, you may opt-out at any time. Contact a member services representative or include instructions in the comments section of the online member application form. For more opt-out options click here.
Apply for new membership and electric service with Trinity Valley Electric Cooperative.